I wasn’t sure what to post today, so I found this little Christmas tag floating around WordPress and thought it might be nice to post and also read some other writer’s answers too, so if you use this, please tag me as I’d love to have a read!
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
I have actually write a blog post on my favourite festive films, which you can read here!
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I think opening presents on Christmas Eve is a tradition for some other countries in Europe, but I’ve never opened a present before Christmas morning, unless it’s been a special occasion like a fake Christmas with friends or a work Secret Santa.
3. Where do you usually spend Christmas?
I spend Christmas morning with my little family, then I’ll cook Christmas dinner for my mum, then head over to my in laws for family games and drinks!
4. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to the most this year?
We have a few great traditions – we put up the Christmas tree on the 1st of December and I usually take a few days off work at the start of December too, to watch Christmas films with the kittens and to visit the Manchester markets with the girls.
5. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake.. And I have a problem with the cats eating it, so I can’t imagine how bad they’d be with a real tree! I like being able to use the same tree every year.
6. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I honestly can’t remember!
7. Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I would say my wrapping skills are just average – not the best you’ll have ever seen, but definitely not the worst.
8. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Driving Home For Christmas, on repeat, from December 1st until Christmas Day!
9. What is your favourite Christmas treat?
I’m not sure if this counts as a Christmas treat by everyone else’s standards, but my absolute favourite treat at this time of year is stuffing – not the packet stuff, the real stuff. Yum!
10. Be honest, do you like giving gifts or receiving them?
I love shopping for other people, I’d much rather give a gift than receive one.
I hope you’re all having a very festive day! ♡